How Can We Help You Find the PERFECT College?
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Curriculum and College Planning - We help you choose the best courses so that you achieve maximum success throughout your high school career.
- College Specific Programs – We aid you in exploring courses not offered in high schools, but specializations that may interest you in college. We find the best colleges that offer your specific interest.
- NCAA/NAIA Eligibility for Athletics – We show you how to register and update your NCAA/NAIA profile.
- Portfolio Assistance (Visual & Performing Arts) - We provide guidance about portfolio development and communicate with you the requirements for acceptance into your selected colleges.
- College Visit and Trip Planning – We can create a schedule, set up appointments, and provide planning and coordination of college tours.
- Application Preparation – We monitor and review your common application, coalition for access application, and all college specific applications
- Resume and Essay Assistance – We help you build, enhance, and update an impressive resume. We also offer feedback for your principal essay and for all supplemental and/or scholarship essays.
- Online Presence – We facilitate and help you create an impressive and informative online presence.
- Interview Techniques – We practice interview techniques and offer mock interviews for our clients.
- Summer and Enrichment Programs – We offer suggestions for summer enrichment programs, provide details of the programs, and help clients enroll in the programs.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship – We explain the FAFSA, the CSS Profile, and help to determine any merit scholarships that are available for our clients.
- GAP year – We match your interests with the appropriate GAP year experience.
- Boarding School – We recommend boarding schools that offer programs that interest you.
- Learning Differences - We work closely with colleges that offer superb programs for students who learn differently.
- Se habla espanol - We welcome international students.
- Additional Resources – We are “on call” for any questions via phone, person-to person, or via skype or zoom.
- Advocate - We are your advocate with college representatives with our extensive networking connections.